Yanagisawa AWO1 Alto Saxophone
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The upgraded replacement for the legendary A901 series, this AWO1 brass model is suited just as well to aspiring beginners as to experienced professionals. It has a strong tonal core thanks to a re-engineered bore and toneholes, plus many upgraded features exclusive to the WO series such as newly designed Front F Keys, Ride Side Keys and Right Pinky Key.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- New version of the popular A901 model
- Brass body and keywork
- Front F mechanism (spatula style)
- High F# key (spatula style)
- Rocking low C#-Bb for greater comfort betwen these keys
- F auxiliary key for a better seal
- Concave white shell touchpieces
- Blue steel springs hold their tension more effectively than standard steel
- Adjustable thumbrest
- Fluororesin inner octave system - ensures smooth operation of the octave mechanism
- Adjustable keyguards
- Detachable bell
- Professional ebonite mouthpiece
- Ligature and cap
- Neck strap
- Deluxe case with backpack straps and front pocket
Item DetailsManufacturer: Yanagisawa
Category: Alto Saxophones
Rent to Buy
Rent to Buy this item from
£149.59 per month
Our Rent to Buy scheme is perfect for trying out a new instrument without committing to a purchase. Take out a brand new instrument and make affordable monthly payments, with the option to buy.
- Rent to buy a brand new, high-quality instrument
- Affordable monthly payments
- Own the instrument at 18 months if you love it...
- ...or return it at any time after four months if you don't
- Receive your new instrument within 3 working days
- Free secure delivery
- View full details of Rent to Buy
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.