Trevor James 3822 "Classic II" Tenor Saxophone
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
"Our aim was to design and manufacture a new range of alto and tenor saxophones to fit into the distinctive, reasonably priced, student saxophone category without compromising quality. We believe that the Trevor James ‘Classic’ models fulfil the aim perfectly, and demonstrate that, with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable!"
About Trevor James
Established in London in 1979, Trevor J James have grown from very specialist beginnings servicing and repairing the flutes of professional London musicians to 32 years later, being one of the World’s most prestigious student, conservatory and professional flute designers and suppliers. Their multi award winning flute ranges are now regarded as one of the leading brand. They are currently distributing their flutes to 59 countries worldwide and work closely with established musicians and teachers internationally in their research and development programmes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Range of finishes available
- Front F mechanism (spatula style)
- High F# key (spatula style)
- Adjustable thumbrest
- Adjustable keyguards
- Detachable bell
- Engraved bell
- Includes TJ mouthpiece and cap, 'BG' ligature and neckstrap, sling, cork grease, 'BG' mouthpiece patches, Vandoren reed and shaped 'Prolite' case with handle and rucksack straps
- 5-year guarantee
Item DetailsManufacturer: Trevor James
Category: Tenor Saxophones
Rent to Buy
Rent to Buy this item for
£50.48 per month
Our Rent to Buy scheme is perfect for trying out a new instrument without committing to a purchase. Rent a brand new instrument and make affordable monthly payments; after 18 payments, the instrument is yours. Or just return the instrument if it's not suitable.
- Rent to buy a brand new, high-quality instrument
- Affordable monthly payments
- Own the instrument at 18 months if you love it...
- ...or return it at any time after four months if you don't
- Receive your new instrument within 3 working days
- Free secure delivery
- View full details of Rent to Buy