- Interesting, worth a look
These songs reflect Ives in the 19th century. The beautifully romantic melodies lend themselves especially well to the lyrical qualities of the flute and would be welcome additions on any recital program. Parts for both C Flute and Alto Flute are included.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- In Summer Fields (mirrors Bach/Gounod Ave Maria)
- From "Night of Frost in May" (rag-time piano rhythms)
- Two Little Flowers (mixed metre and unusual harmonies)
- Part 1: Flute or Alto Flute
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: Alry Publications
Publisher's reference: FP52
Our Stock Code: 1013023
Media Type: Paperback