The Aspiring Flutist's Practice Companion
- Interesting, worth a look
From the Publisher
Dear Aspiring Flutist,
The unique information, music and messages contained in this book are comfortable, accessible, inspirational and motivational. The author has carefully examined her own practice demons and is aware that many others experience the same feelings and frustrations.
Where do I begin? There is so much!
What shall I do?
Stop. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, pick up your flute and remember YOU are an aspiring flutist. This book was written for you! Every chapter was written with you in mind. You inspired this book and you will bring it to life.
Examine it, experience it, grow with it. You will discover unknown abilities and your flute playing will reach new heights! You music will tell a story, communicate beauty, enrich your spirit and reward your soul.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- How to get started
- How to make a practice plan
- How to keep yourself inspired when you practice
- Advice on flute fundamentals
- Suggestions for improved focus and motivation
- How to get better at taking lessons
- How to prepare for performances
- How to handle performance anxiety
- How to take your flute playing to the next level
- How to find more meaning in your musical studies
- 100 Practice Games for all types of practice challenges
- The Epic Warm-up 2.0
- Upside Down Roller Coaster Scales
- Major/Minor Magic!
- Crazy Cool Chromatics
- Dangerously Daring Double and Triple Tonguing
- Part 1: Flute
Publisher: Carolyn Nussbaum Music Company
Publisher's reference: 031413030056
Our Stock Code: 1404739
Media Type: Paperback (193 pages [score])