Vandoren Single 56 rue Lepic Clarinet Reed, Strength 2.5
Exceptional musical qualities:
- A strong spine assures security in all registers
- A newly designed vamp that provides optimal vibration
- A rich and centred sound
- An extremely pure and "woody" sound
- A reed that responds quickly ensuring precise attacks
- A stable intonation even in forte dynamics
- A round and homogenous sonority.
- The reed's timbre is never dull
"Named after the home of Vandoren, the 56 Rue Lepic is the newest addition to Vandoren’s much-heralded line of clarinet reeds. Designed from thicker cane with a heel taper very similar to German-style reeds, the 56 emits a rich, centered, and extremely pure sound while providing maximum stability and quick response in all registers. Strength gradations are smaller and more specific, resulting in reeds that are very consistent."