Trevor James 31CF-HROEWL "Chanson" Flute with Wood Lip
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The Trevor James wooden lip and riser option offers a completely different feel and tonal characteristics to any other flute in its category. Well-suited to all musical genres, but particularly good for Baroque and Classical music.
About Trevor James
Established in London in 1979, Trevor J James have grown from very specialist beginnings servicing and repairing the flutes of professional London musicians to 32 years later, being one of the World’s most prestigious student, conservatory and professional flute designers and suppliers. Their multi award winning flute ranges are now regarded as one of the leading brand. They are currently distributing their flutes to 59 countries worldwide and work closely with established musicians and teachers internationally in their research and development programmes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- TJ "Performers" Series
- 31CF "Chanson" model
- Previously the "Cantabile"
- .925 solid headjoint with Grenadilla Wood lip-plate and riser
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- Heavy solid crown
- Available with C footjoint or B footjoint
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- 5 year Trevor James guarantee
- Wooden case
- Plush-lined case cover with side pocket and shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- Inner cleaning gauze
- Microfibre polishing cloth
- Open hole models also include a set of silicone plugs