Susato Kildare S-Series Penny Whistle Set
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, service levels and expertise. Learn More/Price Match
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Our most popular pennywhistles for session playing! All Kildare models have a curved windway, seperate head and body sections and a slightly tapered bore.
- All models feature a curved wind-way which contributes to a rich, bright sound and easy overblowing into the higher octave.
- Oval tone holes are used where those are easier to cover than round holes.
- Two-piece models allow pitch adjustment by pulling the joint in or out.
- Unlike metal whistles, ABS plastic does not conduct heat as fast as metal and maintains a more stable pitch with temperature changes.
- ABS plastic is highly durable and impervious to moisture.
- Serrated joints on Kildare models retain joint grease much longer and allow for repeatable fine tuning changes.
- The adjustable snap on thumbrest can be moved to an individual position for comfortable playing.
This kit contains one headjoint and three high whistle bodies: D, C and Eb.