Get Set! Flute Tutor Book 1Includes CD
- Staff Pick
“A great book for the young ones!”
From the Publisher
Get Set! Flute Tutor Book 1 gives you a fantastic new way to learn the flute. Written by Hattie Jolly and Ali Steynor, it is designed to help musical development right from the first lesson through to Prep Test level. The course covers the key elements of musical learning and is packed with tunes and ideas to support and inspire beginner flautists. Elements such as note learning, rhythm, pitch, and style are all covered, and there are plenty of opportunities to turn theory into practice with a range of fun pieces.
The colour illustrations both engage pupils and enhance technical understanding, and the steady and carefully graded progression ensures satisfying and successful development across the key elements of music. The accompanying CD has full performances of all pieces in the book, to assist players as they learn to perform their first pieces. Simple and stylistic piano accompaniments are also included, as printable PDFs on the CD.
- Clear fingering diagrams for new notes
- Full colour illustrations to spark imagination
- Quizzes and activities
- Handy tips on technique and musical notation
- CD with playalong performances of all the pieces
- Simple and stylish piano accompaniments included as PDFs on the CD
- Over 75 fantastic pieces in a range of styles.