Pre-Owned Henri Selmer (Paris) M-Series Pair of Clarinets
Buy second hand with confidence
Unless stated otherwise, all of our pre-owned, ex-demo and ex-display instruments are cleaned and checked, set up or serviced in our workshop prior to sale.
These Selmer M-Series clarinets were likely made at the 40s/50s, and are a wonderful professional clarinet of their time.
These are a wonderful set of clarinets, in need of a complete overhaul, as they are not in great working order. There is a crack in the Bb bell that has been repaired, and could do with some more attention. But despite the condition, they would make a lovely set for any owner.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Grenadilla wood body
- Nickel silver mechanism and rings
- Low Eb
- Independent C#/G# regulation
- Indepedent LH ring keys and regulation
- Double short Bb key
- C#/G# tone hole in top tenon
- Includes original Selmer and Vandoren B40 mouthpieces
- Includes original Selmer and Vandoren B40 mouthpieces, ligature and caps and hard carrying case