From the Publisher
This book brings together - for the first time - selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM's 2018-2021 Grade 4 Flute syllabus.
This pack contains selected exam pieces, plus the required scales and specimen sight-reading tests.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Siciliana: Second movement from Sonata in E flat, BWV 1031 [Johann Sebastian Bach]
- Allegro: Fourth movement from Sonata in F, HWV 369, Op. 1 No. 11 [George Frideric Handel]
- Dance of the Mirlitons: from The Nutcracker, Op. 71 [Pyotr Il'yich Tchaikovsky]
- Solitaire [Malcolm Arnold]
- Boogalie-Woogalie: No. 10 from Just for Fun! for Flute [Keith Bartlett]
- Z Eriko na igrišcu (At the Playground with Erica): from Flavta se igra [Blaž Pucihar]
- Study in G: No. 11 from 30 Études faciles et progressives pour la flûte [Giuseppe Gariboldi]
- Scatter: No. 3 from Scatadoodledoo [Alicia Hart]
- The Mexican Hat Dance [Trad. Mexican]
- Part 1: Flute
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: ABRSM Publishing
Publisher's reference: 9781848497832
Part of the ABRSM Selected Flute Exam Pieces 2018-2021 series
Our Stock Code: 1402360
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts; includes accompaniment Online Audio