Selected Clarinet Exam Pieces 2008-2013 Grade 3
plus £1.95 UK P&P - Delivery Information
Contains nine pieces from the ABRSM 2008-2013 Grade 3 Clarinet syllabus. Includes three pieces from each of Lists A, B and C providing a rich and varied repertoire from which to create an exciting programme for an exam or concert. Includes helpful footnotes and syllabus information.
1. Pezold 'Menuet, BWV Anh. II 115: from Clavierbuchlein vor Anna Magdalena Bach, 1725, arr. Howard Harrison'
2. Kullak 'Witches' Dance' arr. Paul Harris and Emma Johnson
3. Berr 'Melody from Methode complete de clarinette' arr. Paul Harris
1. Finzi 'Carol: No.3 from Five Bagatelles'
2. Haughton 'Jazz Three: No. 15 from Rhythm & Rag for Clarinet'
3. Gunning 'A Hungarian Tale'
1. Demnitz 'Study in C: from Elementary School for Clarinet'
2. Rae 'Strange, But True: No. 8 from Style Workout for Solo Clarinet'
3. Rose 'Shanty: from A Miscellany for Clarinet, book 2'
- Part 1: Bb Clarinet
- Part 2: Piano