SD Systems LCM70 Flute Microphone
SD Systems’ most sophisticated model, the LCM70 reaches the highest standards in miking, for classical as well as jazz and pop flute. Due to eminent electronic research and the use of a well-known condenser capsule, the LCM70 performs a smoothly balanced frequency response that satisfies the most demanding musicians and technicians. In combination with the silver plated, easy adjustable clamp with patented one knob system, this is the ultimate solution to mike a flute.
The LCM-70 is a highly sophisticated flute microphone with removeable pop-shield. The frequency response is perfect for flute and gives a warm sound, while the rubberised clamp reduces key noise pick-up. The pre-amp has controls for power, volume and tone.
- Back-electret Condenser microphone
- Powering: 1 x 9v battery (supplied), or phantom power 48_52V.
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity @ 1KHz: 8 mV/Pa +/- 2.5 dB
- Output: XLR balanced output
- Output impedence at 1 kHz: 1 Kohm
- Signal to noise ratio: > 64dB
- Max sound pressure level: 135 dB at 1% TD
- Additional clamps available to fit alto flute or bass flute
Item DetailsManufacturer: SD Systems
Model number: LCM70
Category: Flute Microphones
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.