Approved Exam Music
Recommended for the following exam grade(s):
From the Publisher
This book brings together - for the first time - selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM's 2018-2021 Grade 5 Saxophone syllabus.
This pack contains selected exam pieces, plus the required scales and specimen sight-reading tests.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Céline Mandarine [Alain Crépin]
- La Paix and La Réjouissance: 3rd and 4th movements from Music for the Royal Fireworks, HWV 351 [George Frideric Handel]
- Après un rêve: No. 1 of Trois mélodies, Op. 7 [Gabriel Fauré]
- Bright Young Things [Jim Parker]
- The Pink Panther [Henry Mancini]
- Tango Till You Drop!: from Latin Nights [Richard Kershaw]
- Saxophone Stomp: No. 39 from Sixty for Sax [Alan Bullard]
- Aria: from Il barbiere di Siviglia, Act I Scene I [Gioachino Rossini]
- Paradise Ballroom: from Streetworks [Karen Street]
- Part 1: Alto Saxophone
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: ABRSM Publishing
Publisher's reference: 9781786010315
Part of the ABRSM Saxophone Exam Pieces 2018-2021 series
Our Stock Code: 1402476
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts (1 pages [score]); includes accompaniment Digital Download