Approved Exam Music
Recommended for the following exam grade(s):
From the Publisher
This book brings together - for the first time - selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM's 2018-2021 Grade 4 Saxophone syllabus.
This pack contains selected exam pieces, plus the required scales and specimen sight-reading tests.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Träumerei: No. 7 from Kinderscenen, Op. 15 [Robert Schumann]
- Allegro vivace: 3rd movement from Premier Quatour, Op 53 [Jean-Baptiste Singelee]
- Rondeau and Dance for the Haymakers: from The Fairy Queen, Z. 629 [Henry Purcell]
- Foxglove Swing [Steven Edis]
- Bee Line [Graham Lyons]
- Tango-Ballade: from Die Dreigroschenoper [Kurt Weill / Bertolt Brecht]
- Gavotte: from French Suite No. 5, BWV 816 [Johann Sebastian Bach]
- The Jazz Detectives [Rob Buckland]
- February March: No 19 from 36 More Modern Studies for Solo Saxophone [James Rae]
- Part 1: Alto Saxophone
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: ABRSM Publishing
Publisher's reference: 9781786010308
Part of the ABRSM Saxophone Exam Pieces 2018-2021 series
Our Stock Code: 1402469
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts; includes accompaniment Digital Download