Approved Exam Music
Recommended for the following exam grade(s):
From the Publisher
This book brings together - for the first time - selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM's 2018-2021 Grade 3 Saxophone syllabus.
This pack contains selected exam pieces, plus the required scales and specimen sight-reading tests.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Flower Duet: from Lakmé [Léo Delibes]
- Tower Hill [Giles Farnaby]
- Caro mio ben [Giuseppe Giordani]
- Foxtrot [Paul Harris]
- Nocturne: No. 5 from Rhythm & Rag [Alan Haughton]
- Bye Bye Blackbird [Ray Henderson / Mort Dixon]
- Driving Sax: No. 26 from Sixty for Sax [Alan Bullard]
- Andante in B minor, from Practische Flötenschule, Op. 53 [Heinrich Soussmann]
- Phish and Chips [Karen Street]
- Part 1: Alto Saxophone
- Part 2: Piano
Publisher: ABRSM Publishing
Publisher's reference: 9781786010292
Part of the ABRSM Saxophone Exam Pieces 2018-2021 series
Our Stock Code: 1402452
Media Type: Paperback - Score and parts; includes accompaniment Digital Download