Sankyo Grenadilla-wood Handmade Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
- Purchase price: £10,595.00
- Deposit: £1,059.50
- Amount of credit: £9,535.50
- 6 monthly payments of: £1,589.25
- Total repayable: £10,595.02
- Duration of agreement: 6 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 0.0%
- Representative APR: 0.0%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Open holes, offset G, E mechanism, B footjoint.
Other specifications are available to order on request - please contact us.
Sankyo are highly-regarded Japanese flute makers, founded in 1968. They are always searching for technological innovations to attend the expectations and demand of flute players. Sankyo has pursued the perfect scale by building a precise mechanism through meticulous craftsmanship (even hand manufacturing each pad). Each process of the production is followed by a very precise quality control, which is done through computers, in order to avoid any kind of failure or defect that might occur. A great number of flute players have been seduced by the aesthetics and by the design of all their levels of flute, as well as by the perfection and security of the mechanisms.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade hand-selected grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- Fully handmade .925 solid keys and ribs
- Hand undercut tone holes
- Open holes
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- B footjoint with gizmo key
- Thinwall headjoint
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- Includes deluxe leather-covered wood case, case cover and cleaning accessories
Item DetailsManufacturer: Sankyo
Category: Wood Flutes
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.