Pre-Owned Arista Silver "L2" Flute Headjoint
- Workshop Approved
- Buy on Finance
Buy second hand with confidence
Unless stated otherwise, all of our pre-owned, ex-demo and ex-display instruments are checked, set up or serviced in our workshop prior to sale.
Played by many leading players, Arista headjoints work well when combined with many makes of flute, and especially with Altus models.
The "Batee" tube is fully hand drawn, unlike most flute tubing which comes from stock which is machine drawn. All the Arista headjoints we sell are made in this way; it gives the sound added warmth and depth.
Condition can be highly subjective. This information is to be taken as a guide only. E&OE.
- Metalwork (1 to 10): 9
- Tenon diameter approx (mm): 19.6
About Arista Flutes
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade headjoint
- .925 solid throughout
- Fully handmade "Batee" tube
- Includes Robert Bigio Zirconium stopper and crown, plus original cork assembly and crown
- L2 cut - a combination of strength, beauty and multitude of colors in one headjoint. Preferred by many leading British flute players.
- This headjoint can be fitted to most makes of flute. Please note that it may need to be adjusted to fit your instrument. There is no charge for this.
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.