Pearl PF-665 "Quantz" Flute
Our price: from £836 Free UK Shipping
PF665E Closed holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
PF665RE Open holes, Offset G key, E mechanism, C footjoint
PF665R Open holes, Inline G key, C footjoint
PF665BE As PF665E, with B footjoint
PF665RBE As PF665RE, with B footjoint
PF665RB As PF665R, with B footjoint
"The Quantz Series embodies ingenuity. Only this line of flutes covers as much diversity of flute making talent. Aspiring flautists have never been so fortunate.
"Every Quantz model has French Pointed Arms. Once considered solely the domain of handmade flutes, it is now universally provided by Pearl. French Pointed Arms afford unmatched quickness of speed. When this is matched with the patented Pinless Mechanism, the combinations are dramatic. After all this time, the Pearl Quantz Series is still the only flute to use these features on every one of their flutes – an industry hallmark!
"However, the most striking feature of Pearl Flutes is their sound, and artists continually remark about the beauty and subtlety of the Quantz Series. This is further enhanced by Peal’s equal dedication to rock solid intonation."
- Purchase price: £836.00
- Deposit: £83.60
- Amount of credit: £752.40
- 12 monthly payments of: £64.34
- Total repayable: £855.66
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- .925 solid headjoint
- Silver-plated body and mechanism
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G key
- Split E mechanism
- Available with C footjoint or B footjoint
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- Pinless mechanism
- Includes wood case, cleaning accessories and plush-lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Open hole models also include a set of plugs