Myall-Allen G Treble Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Customer Responses to the Myall-Allen G Treble Flute
"[The flutes] have been well worth the wait and the instruments are a work of art and have been very well received by the players who have been lucky enough to have been issued with them. They tell me they are a joy to play, and the sound and tone quality is far above expectations. Hopefully we will be using your services again in the near future to purchase further instruments." GN, Carluke
Please note that these flutes are made to order.
About Michael J Allen
Michael J Allen was trained as a Silver and Goldsmith in the famous Hatton Garden Jewelery quarter in London. He subsiquently became facinated with the flute and combined his skills to create one of the most unique instruments available today. He is truly at the forefront of flute and headjoint construction, in both functionality and artistic design. Every flute is individually custom made to a specific design. Customers individual requests can be taken into consideration! The instrument can only be described as a "work of art" that is unique, offering the player a sound, and tonal quaility that is outstanding.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- The ultimate treble flute in G
- .925 solid headjoint, body tube and mechanism
- Fully handmade in the United Kingdom by master flute maker Michael J Allen
- Soldered tone holes
- Unusual and orginal decorative stones to enhance the stunning look of the flute. Available in a choice of colours: Black Opal (pictured; blue/green hues), Tiger's Eye (orange/brown/yellow hues), Blue Agate, Red Agate, Onyx (jet black)
- Accurate tuning
- Good projection, sweet sound
- Includes ABS resin case, high-quality case cover and maintenance materials
Item DetailsManufacturer: Michael J Allen
Model number: G Treble
Category: G Treble Flutes