Mancke Solid Flute Headjoint with Mopane Lip
Our price: £1,900 Free UK Shipping
Like Grenadilla-wood - the traditional "woodwind" wood - Mopane is a hard, dense African wood. As a wood for instrument-making it has all the qualities - slightly oily and well-resistant to cracking.
This beautiful-looking headjoint is similar to the grenadilla-wood version, with a slightly darker sound.
- Purchase price: £1,900.00
- Deposit: £190.00
- Amount of credit: £1,710.00
- 12 monthly payments of: £146.22
- Total repayable: £1,944.69
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.