From the Publisher
"... Head of composition at the RNCM, Adam Gorb writes in a familiar contemporary language, but his ideas sound fresh and his student works hold a lot of appeal. This set of six pieces describes specific times in a day, with witty titles such as "No civilised person goes to bed the same day he gets up". Teenagers of Grades 7 -8 will find the music in touch with urban teenage life, and will especially enjoy performing the lazy swing-feel piece. Although as with most modern writing there is not a lot of scope for expression beyond what's notated, there are plenty of technical hurdles to overcome."
Reviewed 'Music Teacher'
- 08:00 "It was such a lovely day, I thought it was a pity to get up"
- 10:45 "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me"
- 14:00 "Seeing is deceiving, it's eating that's believing"
- 16:50 "Well, we can't stand around here doing nothing, people will think we're workmen"
- 19:30 "Without music, life would be a mistake"
- 23:59 "No civilised person goes to bed the same day he gets up"
Item DetailsCategory: Trombone Pieces
Publisher: Brass Wind Publications
Publisher's reference: 2127
Our Stock Code: 911054
Media Type: Paperback