Keefe Handmade Grenadilla Piccolo
Our price: from £6,995 Free UK Shipping
- Traditional Provides a rich, dark and focused sound.
- Modern A sharper blowing edge, giving a quicker response and a dark sound
- Classic A larger embouchure hole giving more resistance and the darkest sound.
- Purchase price: £6,995.00
- Deposit: £699.50
- Amount of credit: £6,295.50
- 12 monthly payments of: £538.34
- Total repayable: £7,159.52
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade piccolo
- Hand-selected grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- .925 solid mechanism and rings
- Optional Vented C key
- Optional Split E mechanism
- Optional full cork padding
- Optional high G# facilitator
- Thick wall headjoint
- Choice of headjoint cut - Traditional, Modern or Classic
- French-style pointed key-arms
- Pinless mechanism
- Includes leather-bound case, plush lined case cover and maintenance materials