Keefe Handmade Grenadilla Piccolo
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
- Purchase price: £7,495.00
- Deposit: £749.50
- Amount of credit: £6,745.50
- 6 monthly payments of: £1,124.25
- Total repayable: £7,495.01
- Duration of agreement: 6 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 0.0%
- Representative APR: 0.0%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
- Traditional Provides a rich, dark and focused sound.
- Modern A sharper blowing edge, giving a quicker response and a dark sound
- Classic A larger embouchure hole giving more resistance and the darkest sound.
About Keefe Piccolos
James Keefe began his piccolo-making career with Brannen Brothers in 1978, eventually rising to the position of Vice President and General Manager. His record of superior craftsmanship, his innovations in head joint and mechanism design, and his dedication to meeting the needs of piccolo players, have established Jim as one of the finest piccolo makers in the world.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Leather-bound wood case
- Plush lined case cover
- Deluxe polishing cloth
- Cleaning rod
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.