Keefe Handmade Grenadilla Piccolo
Our price: from £6,150 Free UK Shipping
- Purchase price: £6,150.00
- Deposit: £615.00
- Amount of credit: £5,535.00
- 12 monthly payments of: £473.30
- Total repayable: £6,294.65
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade piccolo
- Hand-selected grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- .925 solid mechanism and rings
- Optional Split E mechanism
- Optional full cork padding
- Optional high G# facilitator
- Thick wall headjoint
- Choice of headjoint cut - Traditional, Modern or Classic
- French-style pointed key-arms
- Pinless mechanism
- Includes leather-bound case, plush lined case cover and maintenance materials
- Traditional Provides a rich, dark and focused sound.
- Modern A sharper blowing edge, giving a quicker response and a dark sound
- Classic A larger embouchure hole giving more resistance and the darkest sound.