Johannes Gerhard Hammig 750/3 Piccolo
- Purchase price: £3,300.00
- Deposit: £330.00
- Amount of credit: £2,970.00
- 12 monthly payments of: £253.97
- Total repayable: £3,377.62
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Johannes Gerhard Hammig piccolos are a pleasure to play, producing a warm round sound with ease. These are made by the same company that manufacture the famoud Philipp Hammig piccolos. The J Gerhard model is crafted from superior wood and with more undercutting to produce a piccolo that has solid intonation and full tone. The high G# facilitator makes this tricky note more stable.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Semi-handmade piccolo
- Aged Grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Split E mechanism
- High G# faciltator
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- Undercut tone holes
- Choice of headjoint style
- Includes leather-bound case, plush lined case cover and maintenance materials
- Modified Wave Also known as 'reform' - the headjoint has a slight wave either side of the embouchure hole, which gives the instrument a fuller sound
- Modified Wave Thin Also known as 'thinwall reform' - the headjoint has a lip-plate carved into it which makes the piccolo easier to play, especially when doubling.
Item DetailsManufacturer: Hammig
Category: Professional Piccolos
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.