Johannes Gerhard Hammig 750/3 Piccolo
Our price: from £3,100 Free UK Shipping
Johannes Gerhard Hammig piccolos are a pleasure to play, producing a warm round sound with ease. These are made by the same company that manufacture the famoud Philipp Hammig piccolos. The J Gerhard model is crafted from superior wood and with more undercutting to produce a piccolo that has solid intonation and full tone. The high G# facilitator makes this tricky note more stable.
- Purchase price: £3,100.00
- Deposit: £310.00
- Amount of credit: £2,790.00
- 12 monthly payments of: £238.58
- Total repayable: £3,172.91
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Semi-handmade piccolo
- Aged Grenadilla-wood headjoint and body
- Silver-plated mechanism
- Split E mechanism
- High G# faciltator
- French-style Pointed key-arms
- Undercut tone holes
- Choice of headjoint style
- Includes leather-bound case, plush lined case cover and maintenance materials
- Modified Wave Also known as 'reform' - the headjoint has a slight wave either side of the embouchure hole, which gives the instrument a fuller sound
- Modified Wave Thin Also known as 'thinwall reform' - the headjoint has a lip-plate carved into it which makes the piccolo easier to play, especially when doubling.