Guo GF201 G Treble Flute
Made from the same material as the highly acclaimed Pearl PFP105E Piccolo, the Guo treble flute in G is absolutely unique. Grenaditte has similar acoustic properties to Grenadilla-wood, but without the disadvantages of tonal fluctuations, the risk of cracking and the high costs associated with wooden instruments. No other manufacturer produces G treble flutes of this quality at this price point.
- Halfway between a flute and piccolo (an octave above an alto flute)
- Distinctive colour and a strong, sweet sound
- Ease of response through all registers
- Ideal for flute bands and small beginners on flute
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Treble flute in G
- Grenaditte headjoint and body
- Plastic keys
- Left hand little finger (pinkie) rest
- Nickel silver crown, tenon and ring
- Textured exterior for better grip and wood-like appearance
- Includes case, shoulder bag and cleaning rod
Item DetailsManufacturer: Guo Musical Instrument Co
Model number: GF201
Category: G Treble Flutes
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.