From the Publisher
FIDDLE TIME is a great series for young violinists. Packed with lively original tunes, well known pieces and easy duets, the series is carefully paced and organized to build confidence every step of th way
This new edition of FIDDLE TIME JOGGERS contain:
- All your favourite pieces and duets, using the open strings and finger patterns 0-1-23-4
- A Music Fact Finding Page at the back to help explain words and signs
- Compatibility with VIOLA TIME JOGGERS - most pieces can be played together
- straightforward piano accompaniment available separately.
In addition, you will find:
- a brand new play-along CD, with live band, string quartet, guitar and accordian backings as well as fun sound effects.
- practice tracks recorded at a slower tempo for some pieces
- backing tracks (accompanimnt only) avaiable to download from the FIDDLE TIME JOGGERS page of www.oup.com/uk
- fantastic new illustrations by Martin Ramphry
- new violin accompaniments available sepaeately.
The pack contains:
- Joggers Book and CD
- Scales Book
- Pack of cartoon stickers
- Practice Time Notebook
- Part 1: Violin
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publisher's reference: 9780193526495
Our Stock Code: 1439953
Media Type: Paperback (32 pages [score]); includes accompaniment CD