There are several things to bear in mind when writing a useful product review. If a review doesn't follow these guidelines, it may be rejected.
- Write about an item you own: readers like to know that you have experience of a particular item, not "hear say".
- Write about why you chose this item.
- Include positives and negatives to make a balanced review.
- Write about any included accessories.
- For books, write about the print quality and legibility, binding, paper quality.
- Write in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Use offensive language or profanities.
- Promote a competitor's products or services.
- Write about the actual transaction, service or delivery - this should be directed to us at www.justflutes.com/rate-us
In the interest of preserving the integrity of our reviews system, we will also reject reviews written by composers, artists or manufacturers of their own or competing products.