Trinity College Trumpet, Cornet & Flugelhorn Exam Pieces 2019-2022 Grade 4
From the Publisher
For the first time, Trinity College London Press releases a series of graded repertoire books for trumpet, cornet and flugelhorn for exams in 2019–2022. Each book has been compiled and edited by a panel of experts and contains a selection of repertoire from across a range of styles and genres, including accompanied and unaccompanied pieces. Demonstration recordings (Andrew Crowley, trumpet) and piano playalongs can be downloaded free.
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- Last Dance from 'Offbeat Suite' (Godfrey)
- Samba-Cha (Hawkins)
- Air (Purcell)
- Cassiopeia, Queen of the Stars from 'Constellations Set II' (Wilkinson)
- Blues for Big-Ears (Nightingale)
- Asteroid from 'Astronotes' (Wilkinson)
- Part 1: Bb Trumpet or Cornet or Flugelhorn
Publisher: Trinity College London
Publisher's reference: TCL018229
Our Stock Code: 1433357
Media Type: Paperback (24 pages [score]); includes accompaniment Digital Download