Buffet-Crampon BC1531-2-0 R13 Eb Clarinet
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
"Throughout its long lifetime Buffet Crampon has developed the most complete range of clarinets, while always taking musicians', conductors' and composers' requirements into consideration. Developed in 1955 under the guidance of Robert Carrée, the R13 clarinet quickly became the legendary choice of professional musicians. Musicians are charmed by its rich and focused sound, its power in all registers and its flexibility. The R13 is suitable for all types of musician, symphony or chamber music, soloists, teachers, those in marching bands, students and amateurs."
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- BC1531-2-0 "R13" Eb model
- Hand-selected Grenadilla-wood body
- Power forged keywork, preplated in copper and finished in silver plate
- .925 solid bell ring
- Blue steel springs
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Undercut tone holes
- Poly-cylindrical bore
- Includes Buffet 'Harmony' ligature and cap, one reed, cleaning accessories and leather-bound double clarinet case
- Not supplied with a mouthpiece to allow the player to find their own perfect mouthpiece combination
Item DetailsManufacturer: Buffet-Crampon
Model number: BC1531-2-0
Category: Eb Clarinets
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.