Buffet-Crampon BC1160L-2-0 Divine Bb Clarinet
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The Divine clarinet is Buffet's new flagship model. Designed in collaboration with internationally-renowned clarinettist Paul Meyer, the Divine incorporates a poly-cylindrical bore (an enhanced version of that found on the RC) with the latest technological advances in woodwind making.
GreenLine Tone Holes
GreenLine is a mix of Grenadilla wood with resin, with tonal properties of the former and the resilience of the latter. On the upper joint, those tone holes most prone to cracking are made of GreenLine.
Carbon Wire Rings
Carbon wire replaces the usual metal rings, resulting in a weight reduction of 60g. This helps the instrument to be incredibly responsive with greater resonance while retaining its strength.
Traditional cork dries out and requires regular greasing. The Divine uses synthetic cork which is self-lubricating.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Natural African blackwood
- Poly-cylindrical bore based on the RC
- Green Line tones holes slots on upper joint
- Highly reliable keywork in silver-plated finish
- Metal-capped tenons
- Carbon wire replaces rings on barrel, lower joint and bell
- Synthetic cork on tenon, no lubrication necessary
- Supplied with 2 barrels (66 and 65 mm long)
- New style adjustable thumb rest
- Auxiliary Eb lever
- Low F correction key
- Metal O-ring pins
- Blue steel springs
- Combination of Goretex (100 percent waterproof and breathable) and natural cork pads.
Item DetailsManufacturer: Buffet-Crampon
Model number: BC1160L-2-0
Category: Bb Clarinets
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.