Buffet 400 Series Alto Saxophone
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
The 400 Series is designed for the advanced student through the professional saxophonist. The alto saxophone is available in either antique brass/matte or gold lacquer (pictured) finish. The lacquer finish gives the instrument a slightly brighter tone color without losing the focus and core of the traditional French sound.
The 400 Series saxophones are meticulously hand-engraved and assembled for the highest level of quality and workmanship. With keywork up to high F# and exceptional response in the upper and lower registers, the 400 Series saxophones provide even response and intonation and an ideal combination of tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
Buffet Crampon saxophones incorporate classic French design combined with modern innovations to produce exceptional and affordable instruments for any level or budget.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Eb intermediate/professional alto saxophone
- French style designed by artists/educators
- Brass matt or rich gold lacquer finish (matt finish shown)
- Hand engraving on key cups, bell, bow, body and neck
- Pisoni pads with metal resonators
- Double arms on low C, B, Bb keys for better feel and stability in low register
- Reinforced spatula bracing
- Ribbed construction
- Mother of pearl key buttons
- High F# key
- Deluxe backpack style case
Item DetailsManufacturer: Buffet-Crampon
Category: Alto Saxophones
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.