Bois 'Classique' Bass Clarinet Ligature and Cap
- Rubber ligature and cap for bass clarinet
- Fits most ebonite mouthpieces
- Sits in the centre of the space where the screw ligature would sit
- Different tone qualities achieved by rocking the ligature
- The soft rubber material used for the cap will avoid scratching
Bois clarinet ligatures were designed by a musician. This ligature slips accurately into position and does not slip or stretch. The reed vibrates freely with no dampening. They are studio-engineered to the highest standard of intonation and tonal quality.