B-Stock Pearl PFA-206ESU Alto Flute
Buy second hand with confidence
Unless stated otherwise, all of our pre-owned, ex-demo and ex-display instruments are checked, set up or serviced in our workshop prior to sale.
0% finance funded by the Arts Council. Age restrictions apply. Click here for details
- Purchase price: £2,395.00
- Deposit: £239.50
- Amount of credit: £2,155.50
- 18 × monthly payments of: £119.75
- Total repayable: £2,395.00
- Duration of agreement: 18 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 0.0%
- 0.0% APR Representative
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
The Pearl PFA206 has the same features as the excellent PFA201 alto flute, but with the addition of a .925 solid headjoint. This boosts the sound in terms of its projection and flexibility, resulting in an excellent alto flute.
This alto flute is brand new, but arrived from Pearl with a few minor scuffs to the plating so can't be sold as new. Fully checked and set up in our workshop prior to sale.
Pearl's handmade craftsmanship has pioneered a tradition of flute making that is totally distinctive. Many flute makers claim to be innovators, but Pearl's track record can be proven. Most of the artisans have the distinction of building flutes for their entire career only at Pearl. The apprentice program has been employed for decades, which allows the talents of master builders to be passed on to future generations. The foundation of every Pearl flute is a patented Pinless construction, which eliminates the problems of traditional flute construction - protruding needles that snag clothing and give easy entry to perspiration and body acids causing corrosion and binding keys. Besides this unique pinless construction, Pearl flutes have additional bridge mechanisms that add strength to the entire mechanism. The goal of handmade creativity united with meticulous assembly is consequently realised. Pearl has a revered commitment to accuracy of pitch, flexible articulation, and a beautiful and projecting sound.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Straight .925 solid straight and Headjoint | A curved headjoint on a student flute means that a player with small arms can reach the keywork more comfortably with less stretch. Curved headjoints encourage good posture for small players."> curved headjoints
- Silver-plated body tube and mechanism
- E mechanism
- Comfortable hand position
- Pinless construction for greater reliability
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.