Azumi AZ-Z1 Flute
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
Altus flutes are held in the very highest esteem by professional players and technicians the world over. Now the Altus sound is available at an affordable price, thanks to the Azumi flute.
Ever striving onwards for continued perfection, Altus have released their new Azumi Z series. Whilst maintaining the constantly high manufacturing standards found with the 1000 series, Altus have succeeded in improving on what was already considered one of the best flutes for value on the market.
Now featuring French style pointed key-arms for a more professional finish.
About Azumi Flutes
Produced by Altus Flutes for the step-up market, Azumi flutes include a professional Altus headjoint and French-style pointed key arms. Azumi flutes are among our most popular upgrade flutes.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Faux leather-bound wood case
- Plush-lined case cover with side pocket and shoulder strap
- Maple wood cleaning rod
- Inner cleaning gauze
- Outer polishing microfibre clothleaning
- Open hole model also includes a set of silicone plugs
Rent to Buy
Rent to Buy this item from
£66.18 per month
Our Rent to Buy scheme is perfect for trying out a new instrument without committing to a purchase. Take out a brand new instrument and make affordable monthly payments, with the option to buy.
- Rent to buy a brand new, high-quality instrument
- Affordable monthly payments
- Own the instrument at 18 months if you love it...
- ...or return it at any time after four months if you don't
- Receive your new instrument within 3 working days
- Free secure delivery
- View full details of Rent to Buy
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.