Guest Spot - Andrew Lloyd Webber Showstoppers [Flute]
From the Publisher
An opportunity for you to play along with the greatest songs from the shows of Andrew Lloyd Webber. You can hear full performance versions of each showstopper, before moving on to the playalong backing tracks which have been professionally recorded to showcase your Flute lead. The book features full notation for each song, along with a helpful fingering guide and notes on performance. Step into the spotlight and take the lead on these wonderful West End favourites!
Difficulty level, roughly compared to ABRSM exam grades. 0 is beginner, 9 is advanced (beyond grade 8).
- As If We Never Said Goodbye (from Sunset Boulevard)
- Close Every Door (from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat)
- Don't Cry For Me Argentina (from Evita)
- Love Changes Everything (from Aspects of Love)
- Memory (from Cats)
- The Phantom of the Opera (from The Phantom of the Opera)
- Pie Jesu (from Requiem)
- Superstar (from Jesus Christ Superstar)
- Unexpected Song (from Song & Dance/ Tell Me On A Sunday)
- Whistle Down The Wind (from Whistle Down The Wind)