Altus 1707 (PS-PG) Flute with Platinum Plating and Rose Gold-plated Keys
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
- Purchase price: £14,495.00
- Deposit: £1,449.50
- Amount of credit: £13,045.50
- 6 monthly payments of: £2,174.25
- Total repayable: £14,495.03
- Duration of agreement: 6 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 0.0%
- Representative APR: 0.0%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
The PS, handmade in 99.7% 'High Purity', has wonderful clarity of sound, with superb projection, flexibility and control over every nuance and subtlety that a player needs. A remarkable flute.
Players who prefer a slightly heavier and resistant flute might like to try it with platinum-plated tube and gold-plated keywork. This darkens and mellows the sound further.
Altus Professional Flutes
Altus professional models offer discerning flautists a choice of harmonically tuned and elegant sounding instruments capable of consistently executing technical passages with ease. The many possible combinations of options enable the player to exact a wide range of tone colours.
"The Altus professional soldered tone hole models offer a bel canto style of sound characteristic that is purely homogenous throughout the entire range of sound. This is accomplished through a precise focus on the ideal aspects of a flute crafted by an artist for artists. The Altus PS (1707) is constructed with Altus's unique 99.7% 'High Purity' material, giving this flute remarkable projection capability while retaining a smooth and even tone colour. For a less resistant 99.7% 'High Purity' flute, try the Altus PSD with drawn tone holes."
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade .997 'High Purity' headjoint and body
- Fully handmade .925 solid mechanism
- Platinum plated headjoint and body
- Rose gold-plated keywork
- Soldered tone holes
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G or inline G key
- Open G# system available by special order - please contact us
- Split E mechanism on offset models
- Available with C footjoint or B footjoint
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- William Bennett "WIBB" scale
- SP-1 springs
- Includes leather-covered wood case, leather pouch and cleaning accessories
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, though, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.