Altus 1707PG (PS) Flute with Platinum Plating and Rose Gold-plated Keys
Perfect Performance Plan
Included with every new instrument:
- Pre-Sale Set-Up
- Owner's Check-Up
- Three-Year Warranty
- Purchase price: £14,495.00
- Deposit: £1,449.50
- Amount of credit: £13,045.50
- 6 monthly payments of: £2,174.25
- Total repayable: £14,495.03
- Duration of agreement: 6 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 0.0%
- Representative APR: 0.0%
UK residents only, age restrictions apply. Credit is provided subject to status. Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Just Flutes.
The PS, handmade in 99.7% 'High Purity', has wonderful clarity of sound, with superb projection, flexibility and control over every nuance and subtlety that a player needs. A remarkable flute. The platinum-plated tube and gold-plated keywork further darkens and mellows the sound - if you like a dark sound with clean articulation, try the PS-PG.
Altus flutes are held in the very highest esteem by professional players and technicians the world over. Founded by master flute maker Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available.
Altus models offer discerning flautists a choice of harmonically tuned and elegant sounding instruments capable of consistently executing technical passages with ease. The many possible combinations of options enable the player to exact a wide range of tone colours.
At the leading edge of contemporary flute making, Altus have developed and introduced density-sensitive materials to the flute market, including .958 Britannia. All Altus flutes come as standard with the accurate William Bennett (WIBB) scale, a responsive and durable mechanism, and a precisely hand-cut headjoint, customised for each flute. Altus flutes appeal to the player who has a classical approach to tone and wants a unique flute that is different from conventional offerings.
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade .997 'High Purity' headjoint and body
- Fully handmade .925 solid mechanism
- Platinum plated headjoint and body
- Rose gold-plated keywork
- Soldered tone holes
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G or inline G key
- Open G# system available by special order - please contact us
- Split E mechanism on offset models
- Available with C footjoint or B footjoint
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- William Bennett "WIBB" scale
- SP-1 springs
- Leather-bound wood case
- Protective leather pouch
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Inner cleaning gauze
- Perspex cleaning rod with clear and precise headjoint cork markings
Fair Price Pledge
We aim to offer the best possible value for our products, taking into account our comprehensive choice, Perfect Performance Plan, quality of service and expertise. Sometimes, we may be able to beat our web prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.