Altus 1707 (PS-PG) Flute with Platinum Plating and Rose Gold-plated Keys
Our price: from £11,395 Free UK Shipping
- Purchase price: £11,395.00
- Deposit: £1,139.50
- Amount of credit: £10,255.50
- 12 monthly payments of: £876.96
- Total repayable: £11,663.01
- Duration of agreement: 12 months
- Rate of interest (fixed): 4.9%
- Representative APR: 4.9%
Hover over the styled text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Fully handmade .997 'High Purity' headjoint and body
- Fully handmade .925 solid mechanism
- Platinum plated headjoint and body
- Rose gold-plated keywork
- Soldered tone holes
- Available with closed or open holes
- Offset G or inline G key
- Open G# system available by special order - please contact us
- Split E mechanism on offset models
- Available with C footjoint or B footjoint
- French-style 'pointed' key-arms
- William Bennett "WIBB" scale
- SP-1 springs
- Includes leather-covered wood case, leather pouch and cleaning accessories
- Fully covered on our Perfect Performance guarantee.
The PS, handmade in 99.7% 'High Purity', has wonderful clarity of sound, with superb projection, flexibility and control over every nuance and subtlety that a player needs. A remarkable flute.
Players who prefer a slightly heavier and resistant flute might like to try it with platinum-plated tube and gold-plated keywork. This darkens and mellows the sound further.
Altus Professional Flutes
Altus professional models offer discerning flautists a choice of harmonically tuned and elegant sounding instruments capable of consistently executing technical passages with ease. The many possible combinations of options enable the player to exact a wide range of tone colours.
"The Altus professional soldered tone hole models offer a bel canto style of sound characteristic that is purely homogenous throughout the entire range of sound. This is accomplished through a precise focus on the ideal aspects of a flute crafted by an artist for artists. The Altus PS (1707) is constructed with Altus's unique 99.7% 'High Purity' material, giving this flute remarkable projection capability while retaining a smooth and even tone colour. For a less resistant 99.7% 'High Purity' flute, try the Altus PSD with drawn tone holes."