Stentor "Standard" 3/4-size Violin
Great Quality Instrument
With hardwood pegs and fingerboard and a carved solid body, this violin produces a sound and timbre that you would expect of a more expensive instrument. All components have been built to a standard that matches this high standard, right down to the strings and the bridge. This is unlike many other economy instruments that either use composite woods or laminate tops for the violin bodies.
The Student Standard range is listed at a great price considering the value for money it gives. It makes it a top choice for new beginners to the instrument or for schools and councils who are on a tight budget for their music department.
Everything You Need
The violin doesn't just come on its own. Included with the instrument is a pack including a wooden bow that has natural horse hair and an ebony frog. To transport around, the pack also includes a hard case as standard which has plenty of storage space and shoulder straps for comfort.
- Body Material: Solid Tonewood
- Body Finish: Natural Stained Varnish
- Bridge: Carved Maple
- Pegs and Fingerboard Material: Blackened Hardwood
- Tailpiece: Includes Gold Coloured Screw Adjusters
- Size: 4/4 Full Size
- Case: Hard Foam, Canvas Covered Case with Shoulder Straps and Storage
- Bow: Solid Wood Bow with Ebony Frog and Natural Horse Hair
Item DetailsManufacturer: Stentor
Model number: 1018/C
Category: Student Violins