We aim to offer the best possible prices for our products, comprehensive choice, service and expertise. We may be able to beat advertised prices: please call us on 020 8662 8400 to discuss your requirements.
Yanagisawa T992 Tenor Saxophone
Our price: £3,620 Free UK Shipping
Hover over the underlined text for a short definition, or click for a more detailed explanation.
- Bronze body, bow, bell and crook
- Gold lacquered brass keywork - also available unlacquered for improved response
- Front F key (spatula style)
- High F# key (spatula style)
- Adjustable metal thumbrest
- Adjustable keyguards
- Detachable hand-engraved bell
- Double-connected table keys
- Underslung crook
- Teflon inner octave system - ensures smooth operation of the octave mechanism
- Double arm keys for extra strength
- Metal reflectors on pads for added resonance
- Sway-free F-auxiliary key mechanism - prevents the right-hand balance key resonating when playing low notes, resulting in a cleaner sound
- Includes professional Yanagisawa ebonite mouthpiece, ligature and cap, neckstrap, one reed and leather-bound deluxe case
Yanagisawa are a specialist saxophone manufacturer, and have been producing top-end instruments since 1954. The 992 tenor has a rich velvety tone with great clarity and projection, and the keywork is strong, and well-engineered but responsive.
T992 - Gold lacquered
T992U - Unlacquered